Friends, as you know, in the present time, a large number of NBFC companies are spreading their feet and have reached out to every corner of India and have benefited people by giving loans. In this direction Paytm has also taken its step in this direction Paytm has more than 10 crore KYC rich customers Paytm has a good offer of Paytm personal loan offer for its users. In which you can take a personal loan of up to ₹2000000.
How to take loan from Paytm Paytm has provided loan facility for its customers but this facility is not for all the customers but for some good and more transactional customers in which not everyone can get this loan. To get a loan from Paytm, you will not have to do any kind of paperwork. must
Friends, you must read this article from start to finish in it, in which you are going to know how to take a loan from Paytm – Paytm se loan kaise le, paytm loan apply kaise kare, the documents and interest rate required for the loan from Paytm, let’s know how to apply paytm se loan kaise le online.
How to get a loan from Paytm?
How to take loan from Paytm – Friends as you know Paytm is an UPI payment application although before this its board i.e. Paytm’s wallet was the most famous but after the advent of government UPI, Paytm has adopted upi payment system and it has achieved a good position in UPA payments also.
Paytm today has millions of its own customers who have a good business and they use the Paytm merchant account, in such a way, Paytm is providing loans to its customers in the least amount of paperwork to grow its business. It is not a bank in its entirety but an NBFC company, this loan facility is being provided by ICICI Bank in association with ICICI Bank.
The answer to the question of how to get a loan from Paytm is something like this, you should complete your PAYTM KYC to take a paytm loan and paytm’s partner bank as you have been told above, it has been provided with the facility of loan in association with ICICI Bank, then you should have an account in ICIC Bank in which you can get a loan of up to ₹20000 in very little paperwork.
To take a loan from Paytm, you have to go to paytm’s financial type and there you will be asked for personal information by clicking on the option of paytm loan or personal loan after that you have to enter it and the eligibility for your loan will be seen as soon as you enter your PAN card, only after that you will be approved the loan.
How to apply for a loan online from Paytm?
How to apply loan online from Paytm:- To apply for a loan from Paytm, you may have to do a little bit of a fort, out of them you have to use Paytm and Paytm’s KYC should be complete and you should be 18 years old only after that you have the option of loan or credit.
- Friends, to apply for a loan from Paytm, first of all you have to download and login to the Paytm application.
- It is very important for you to get paytm kyc without paytm kyc you can’t apply for paytm loan
- You must link your PAN card and Aadhaar card while doing Paytm KYC so that there is no problem in checking your Paytm loan eligibility.
- Now you have to go to Paytm’s Financial Tab
- Click on the option of Paytm Personal Loan or Paytm Credit
- Now you have to enter your necessary details like name address and add your necessary papers like PAN card.
- After this, your necessary details will be sought and your photo will be taken for KYC.
- If you are eligible, you will be approved a loan in association with an instant partner bank.
- Or if you are not eligible, you will be asked to stop for some time.
Documents required for paytm loans
There is no document to take a loan from Paytm, if you are a new user then it is very important for you to bring some documents.
- Your Aadhaar card with your age of 18 plus with aadhaar card
- Your PAN card which is linked with aadhaar card and also has a mobile number linked on it
- Your bank account in which you can take your loan
Paytm loan time limit
For how many days paytm gives loan:- Paytm can give you a minimum loan of 10,000 and maximum of ₹200,000. In the rest of the postpaid credit, Paytm gives you a loan according to your profile.
Paytm’s loan tenure is a maximum of 180 days i.e. Paytm gives loan for a maximum of 180 days.
Paytm loan interest rate
The interest rate on the loan received by Paytm depends on the interest rate paid by Paytm depending on how much interest your profile is eligible for, although it levies 2% more GST, apart from that you may have to pay a maximum interest of 13%.
Paytm loan benefit
Benefits of Paytm Loan – There are many benefits over the loan given by Paytm.
- From the people you meet during Paytm, you can open a small business of your own.
- Loans received during Paytm are very transparent.
- Paytm gives loans very easily by looking at your profile.
- The loan received by Paytm is obtained without any paperwork.
- You have full right over the loan amount and you can track it well.
- After getting a loan from Paytm, you can improve your civil well.
Friends, thanks for reading the article from start to finish, so far you have known how to take a loan from Paytm – documents required for loan from Paytm and interest rate
I hope you liked this article and it will give you important information, to express your opinion, please comment in the comment box below and share this article in your friends WhatsApp group so that they also get this important information.